Saturday, September 17, 2011

Zentangle Diva Challenge 39 Love Is All You Need

This zentangle may be the oddest one I have ever done.  It's not that I don't like it - it actually looks a lot better in person than the scanned image - albeit in it's own quirky and odd way.  The whole process of creating a piece for this challenge was just odd from the start.  When I read the challenge I had an instant picture of a completed piece - this one (mostly what I remember of it).  I definitely prefer the zentangle way of creating as you go so I am not sure where this image came from or why.  Initially I rejected and resisted putting it down on paper.  Unfortunately my attempts to create a challenge piece were getting me nowhere so I decided to create the image just to get it out of my system.  My hope was that I would then be free of it and move on to creating something for the challenge.  No luck there - did create a few pieces but none felt like they had anything to do with love.  In the end I decided to show a little love to this piece and post it anyway.  Still looking to find the message here - maybe it's that love is the universal language and we all might be better off if we spoke more of it?


click image for larger view

2 comments:

Shelly Beauch said...

Great style, the O reminds me of a lifesavers ring so that's very appropriate.

GinaA said...

Your Letters are brilliant, love the heart background.

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated on older posts so comments will not appear immediately.