Thursday, May 24, 2012

Diva Challenge 71

Challenge #71 - use the new tangle  Pea-Nuckle - created by Molly and recently announced in this newsletter.

I'm also posting a few past challenges that I completed but did not find the time to post.  This challenge tile was my first attempt at Pea-Nuckle.  Did not practice much at all just jumped in so it's a bit uneven but now that I have a better feel for the flow of it, I think it's one I'll be using more often - has that nice fine line detail that I enjoy.  Definitely one I'll be using in a woodburned tangle.

click any image for larger view


Challenge 71  Pea-Nuckle



Challenge 69 UMT v.IV Groovy




Challenge 68 - Hibrid and Strircles







12 comments:

ledenzer said...

Jumping right in with pea-nuckle worked so well for you, and your design is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing more challenges with us, I so throuougly enjoy your creative zentangle!

Ritu Dua said...

lovely work indeed!

Joni said...

You have been a busy person getting all those challenges done. I love your style of sharp crisp lines and great contrast in your work.Super job on Groovy and Pea-nuckle

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tiles!! So glad you posted all of them. I love your line work throughout the pea-nuckle tile.

Anonymous said...

Really like the Challenge 69. Simple yet complete

DRW

Rho said...

Suzanne, They are all wonderful and I love your "groovy" tile.

Pennyb said...

I also jumped in without a "practice run"! I agree, that it startes off uneven. I will try it again!

Deb Prewitt said...

I like that bottom tile the best! But they are all gorgeous. Guess I should go work on my challenge. :)

Peaceofshine said...

The groovy is very Groovy! I love the way you framed the pea-knuckle making it the star of the zentangle.

Unknown said...

They are all great tiles. I really love the contrast in the strircles and hibrid challenge.

Unknown said...

Really great! I love the thick black around the pea-nickle. It really pops.

Karen Lynn said...

Great tiles all! Really wonderful work. I especially love the first one--it's so modern looking and unusual with the large black swatches.

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated on older posts so comments will not appear immediately.