Tuesday, November 20, 2012

This and That

A few links I came across today and thought you might enjoy.

Jean Theurkauf has posted a fun Holiday Zentangle Inspired Art video

Dianne Krumnow's latest tangle pattern Silkpod 

I wasn't happy with the one nameplate I'd previously posted here - so started over on a new one - keeping some of the same elements but going for a lighter look.  I'm pleased with the way it turned out.  Delivered it to the customer this morning and she loves it!  The nameplates are still something new so I'm learning and refining things as I go along.  I appreciate the comments left on the previous post - confirmed what I was seeing and freed me up to go in a different direction.  Thanks.

Take Two


click image for larger view

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Nice. I like the different values. The name stands out and the tangles stand out individually but blend beautifully.

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated on older posts so comments will not appear immediately.