Saturday, April 20, 2013

Diva Challenge #114 Stars v2.0


The last time we had Stars as the challenge prompt was 110 challenges ago for Challenge 4 in January 2010.  I finally stopped working on this one - whenever I thought I was done it always seemed to need more.   The last more I added - the gold and silver gel pens.  Added the gold as the shading just didn't provide enough definition for the Fengle to stand out.  The black was just too stark - I left the center without the dots . . .  for now.


You with the Stars in Your Eyes - Stars v 2.0

Fengle, Afterglo

click an image for larger view


. . . catching up with the last couple of challenges


113 - Hip to be Square

Shattuck, Yew-Dee



Puf, Knightsbridge, Paradox


112 - UMT (Use My Tangle) Tuxedo

Tuxedo w/Auras

6 comments:

Ann at Deep Magic Tangles said...

Love these, Suzanne! Your Hip To Be Square is fabulous - love, LOVE Yew-Dee!

ledenzer said...

I think that you used fengle for the star is pure inspiration!

Tangles and More said...

Your Fengle star really stands out. I like the negative space inside the Fengle. Is a great contrast. I did not get around to doing anything for #113. May still do something. I like the top one. Maybe because I like Shattuck so much. I do not know that I have seen Yew-Dee before. If I did, I forgot about it. Will have to try it.

Shelly Beauch said...

The fengle-afterglo combo works fabulously. Wonderful yew-dee.

Anne's tangle blog said...

I love your Fengle star!!!! The rest is great too.

Tonia said...

This is cool!

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated on older posts so comments will not appear immediately.