Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Zentangle Diva Challenge 332


 Fun Challenge from the Diva this week however maybe should have waited until I was not so tired.  Blurry eyed not always the best time to tangle.  Then again if I didn't do it now probably would not have gotten back to it this week. 

Challenge was to use 2 squares as your string and tangle from there.  I decided to stack my squares on top of each other - sort of - it's the stacked look that I want your eye to perceive.  So wanted to start over - didn't quite come out as I'd first intended but since there are no mistakes in Zentangle no do over required.  Might play with another idea if time allows.


Diva Challenge #332 

 

7 comments:

Gudrun S. said...

Gorgeous idea :-))

Ilse said...

Funny idea, I like :-))

Tangles and More said...

When saw the thumbnail didn't get it. Kind of an Ah moment when I saw here. Nice illusion. Not sure I will get mine done. have the string but that is all I have so far.

Anne's tangle blog said...

I do like this idea ... a lot.

lilystangles said...

Lovely tile!

jeanchaneyaz said...

I really love that corner lifting!

Suzanne Fluhr said...

Brilliant idea for this challenge. I'm sure you think whatever mistake you made is leaping off the page, but if it's any consolation, I don't see one----and because you mentioned it, of course I was looking for it. It all looks good to me!

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated on older posts so comments will not appear immediately.