Saturday, December 4, 2010

Back Home

The CZT seminar - what an amazing experience -  Zentangle immersion, meeting wonderful artists from all over the world and making new friends.  Yes,  I am now a fully Certified Zentangle Teacher - CZT.


Took some time after the seminar to visit family and friends in the Midwest and then enjoyed a nice leisurely train ride across the country to return home. I've so neglected this blog, but I'm back home and ready to go, creating Zentangles - will be posting photos soon - still learning the new camera.  I'm also exploring venues where I might teach Zentangle classes.  If you have any suggestions of suitable places in the San Diego area I would love to hear from you.


The Zentangle Classes tab  - it's new - it's a start on what I will be offering - more details and schedule coming soon.

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Congratulations on your certification!! Wonderful accomplishment.

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated on older posts so comments will not appear immediately.