Friday, June 17, 2011

Diva's Challenge 26


Spiral Out - Keep Going




 click images for larger view


 The Diva's challenge this week - use a spiral as the string.  Right from the start I wanted to use paradox in some form.  Can there be a more "spiral" process than the constant tile turning with paradox -  but it just wasn't happening. When I was finally able to let go and just watch to see what would show up, the first tile appeared - not a hint of paradox to be found!  I didn't post it right away as it felt like it needed something in the background - wasn't sure what - just didn't feel complete.

Tonight while prepping for tomorrow's class I was creating several strings to share as examples.   I wasn't looking to tangle any of them. One of the two-pencil strings just happened to be the spiral above.  I'd found my string for paradox without even trying.  Or maybe it found me!


5 comments:

Shelly Beauch said...

Groovy ideas!

Daniele OBrien Design, CZT said...

These are great, love the simplicity and rhythm. The spiral looks wonderful with Paradox. Nice job, enjoy your class.

Joni said...

Love the paradox ribbon!

Anonymous said...

sweet Tanglin

sandy petals said...

That paradox spiral is fantastic!

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated on older posts so comments will not appear immediately.